BOLTON part of Nashoba Valley in Worcester County makes it easier for commuters to reach their destination with easy access to 495. Located 25 miles west northwest of Boston. The population based on the 2017 census was 5,283.
The town of Bolton was incorporated on June 24, 1738, following an influx of settlers. Town historian Esther Whitcomb, descendant of one of Bolton's earliest documented settlers, cites the recorded birth of a son, Hezekiah, to Josiah Whitcomb in 1681. By 1711, according to Whitcomb, more than 150 people were living on Bolton soil, despite a local history of Indian uprisings and one massacre. Many early houses were protected by flankers, and were designated as garrisons. Bolton's history is interesting because it is reflective of early settlement patterns in the central Massachusetts area, and the conflicts with King Philip and his Indian soldiers. The town was formerly part of the town of Lancaster but seceded along the Still River, where the current boundary line still stands.
Nashoba Regional District consist of Lancaster, Bolton and Stow and the High School for the three towns is located in Bolton. There is golfing, wineries, restaurants, coffee shop, and many outdoor activities to entertain you throughout the four seasons.
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.